Friday, December 4, 2009

A New Blog

Welcome to Straight Shooting, my first foray into the world of blogging. As this blog is new, you may be wondering what it will be about. Well, through this blog, I hope to bring you reviews of various firearms, tactical gear, and other items that I have used and enjoyed while shooting.

I am a [sometimes rabid] gun enthusiast, and I enjoy engaging in discussions of quality firearms and gear with my friends. However, I have a problem that has become part of my life motto: "so many guns, so little money." Therefore, since I have limited resources to buy guns and gear for myself, I plan to borrow guns and gear from my friends and family in order to bring you a wider variety of items reviewed. That being said, if you have something you would like to see reviewed, please send me a message and I'll do my best to see if I can get my hands on it for a review.

I'm looking forward to getting started, and hope you will find my reviews useful and interesting. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: